dashiki n : a loose and brightly colored African shirt [syn: daishiki]
- A loose and brightly colored African shirt.
- A wedding photo from Nigeriahttp://www.hutterites.org/bridge/wp-content/uploads/BrideandGroom.jpg In this photo, the groom is wearing a lace dashiki. The bride is wearing a lace Buba (blouse).
- A wedding photo from Zimbabwe http://www.metaresearch.org/expeditions/past/2001zimbabwe/wedding-couple.jpg
- African wedding customs http://www.weddingdetails.com/lore/african.cfm
- African wedding attire http://www.weddingchannel.com/fashion/buildArticle.action?assetUID=3475&c=3475&s=84&t=71&p=5630651
- This retail site shows a variety of dashikis http://www.africaimports.com/items.asp?Cc=U&iTpStatus=0&Tp=&Bc=
- Lace dashiki suit examples http://dupsies.com/Dstore/african-dashiki-dashiki-lace-c-25_26.html
dashiki in French: Dashiki
dashiki in Simple English: Dashiki